Author Topic: Any Opinions On Buying Folding Poker Tables for Tournament Play?  (Read 3591 times)

fire dog

• View Profile
I am buying 20 folding tables for tournament play.

Since I will onlyuse them 2-3 times a year they don't have to be industrial strength but i am looking for opinions on decent quality tables for low price. 

looking at this product for $149

http://www.pokershopping.com/84-folding-poker-table_p409.html

also any opinions on the best place to buy custom printed chips would be helpful also. 

thanks for your opinions

Michael Hosto
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 09:20:00 PM by Corey Cooper »

violator

• View Profile
Re: Any Opinions On Buying Folding Poker Tables for Tournament Play?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2007, 10:24:48 AM »
Well you can try www.5stardeal.com. You can get ahold of the guy that runs the place and negotiate the pricing. I have dealt with him before and he is very flexible. Plus I had purchased 2 table from him with damaged boxes ( that was it, no damage to the tables) for 90 each, the same as you are looking for.  You can also get custom chips there to. They are Local here in cleveland, OH

Vio

brunobus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2007, 12:03:41 PM »
You might be better off going with a table top and then buying tables to put underneath if you want to save some $'s.  If you check with local auction houses, you can get some pretty good deals on regular folding tables that the local rental facilities are circulating out of their inventory.

tandemrx

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2007, 02:08:33 PM »
I could be wrong, but I think the original post was spam