Author Topic: Tracking Points on Website Exporting TD Results  (Read 3169 times)

oscark

• View Profile
Tracking Points on Website Exporting TD Results
« on: December 10, 2017, 07:03:39 PM »
Probably about 6 years ago, I had my own site that tracked our poker league results.   I had purchased some backend software that was specifically for this purpose and made the exporting, posting and layout incredibly easy.  Sadly, I can’t remember name of the software. 

Can anyone recommend a product which would work with TD to easily setup our own league tracking website?

Thanks,

Oscar

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Tracking Points on Website Exporting TD Results
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 11:16:27 PM »
There was a third-party site plug-in that the TD integrated with a few years ago, but it disappeared and support was dropped.  I honestly can't think of the name at the moment.  It was a Joomla plug-in I believe.

The TD still integrates with several sites that will manage your poker league.  The TD will upload tournaments directly to StatsGenie.com and RankingHero.com.  The same integration was planned and actually coded for PokerDIY.com, but that site's developer had to move on to another project before integration could be completed.  The TD still exports to PokerDIY.com format, so it's definitely a usable option.  It just doesn't connect directly to the site and upload tournaments for you.  You have to do it manually.  Same with HomePokerTour.com.