Author Topic: formula for Player point, please help  (Read 2889 times)

anton31

• View Profile
formula for Player point, please help
« on: August 12, 2010, 02:12:25 PM »
I´m trying to set this formula up under the "stats"  but cant make it happend...

1        100
2        80
3        60
4       50
5       45
6       40
7       35
8      30
9      25
10     20
11      19
12       18
13      17
14       16
15          15
16         14
17        13
18      12
19       11
20      10
21       9
22      8
23      7
24      6
25      5
26     4
27     3
28     2
29     1
30  and down to the last player, gets 1 Point

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
Re: formula for Player point, please help
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 02:59:04 PM »
I'm assuming that you want to award the points every tournament? If so, you want to be on the Game tab, and enter the formula in the points for playing box.  I'm sure there's a MUCH easier way to do this than what I'm providing here, but this would work in the interim.

Code: [Select]
switch(r, 1, 100, 2, 80, 3, 60, 4, 50, 5, 45, 6, 40, 7, 35, 8, 30, 9, 25, 10, 20, 11, 19, 12, 18, 13, 17, 14, 16, 15, 15, 16, 14, 17, 13, 18, 12, 19, 11, 20, 10, 21, 9, 22, 8, 23, 7, 24, 6, 25, 5, 26, 4, 27, 3, 28, 2, 1)
29th and worse gets only one point and since the switch looks at the player's rank (r), it'll assign the points associated with a top 28 finish, otherwise it'll award one point. Hopefully someone can figure out an easier way, but again, this should work for the interim.
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

assosoliera

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2010, 07:23:21 AM »
mi puoi aiutare? dopo aver impostato un torneo da buy-in 20 e salvato , alla fine del torneo ci sono le classifiche dei giocatori, domani ne faccio un'altro da 30 con classifiche diverse come faccio ad unire le classifiche?
Spero di essere stato chiaro.
Luca

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2010, 10:33:03 AM »
you can help me? after setting a tournament buy-in 20 and saved at the end of the tournament are the player rankings, tomorrow I make another with rankings from 30 different charts how do I join?
I hope I have been clear.
Luke

Sorry, Luke, I do not understand your question.

assosoliera

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2010, 03:18:29 PM »
I'll explain, excuse my English.
every day organize a tournament buy-in different classifications and different, but all are part of the overall standings, the TD keeps standings updated every day? how do I merge the daily charts?
I hope I explained well

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2010, 09:51:06 PM »
If I understand what you're looking for properly, you want to know if the stats update properly? The answer is after a tournament is completed (and possibly saved too), it is available for use in the stats. All you would have to do is: 1, make sure you have a season set up in TD; 2, make sure the tournaments you want to be included are part of that season, which you can do from the default or game tab; 3, on the stats tab, hit "refresh stats" and select the league, and they will update.

No matter how many tournaments you run in a day, TD will keep up with them, so long as you have the season correct for the tournament.

Hope this helps!
Mike

(Translation follows via google translate)

Se ho capito quello che stai cercando bene, si desidera sapere se le statistiche di aggiornamento correttamente? La risposta è, dopo un torneo è completato (e forse anche salvato), è disponibile per l'utilizzo nelle statistiche. Tutto quello che dovete fare è: 1, assicuratevi di avere una stagione in serie TD, 2, assicurarsi che i tornei si desidera essere inclusi sono parte di quella stagione, che si può fare da il default o nella scheda gioco, 3 , nella scheda statistiche, fare clic su "stats refresh" e selezionare il campionato, e si aggiornerà.

Non importa quanti tornei si esegue in uno giorno, TD tenere il passo con loro, finché si dispone di the stagione giusta per the tournament.

Spero che questo aiuti!
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

assosoliera

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2010, 07:24:06 AM »
Hello, thanks for the reply, I think I understand, but after finishing the league how do I reset everything?
Luke

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2010, 09:40:52 AM »
There are a couple of ways to go about it. If, after the season, you don't care about the tournament files of that season, you can just delete the files, and start over with the same season. The other option would be to create a new season, and have the new tournaments be listed with the new season. Then, you would have to create a filter in the stats tab so that it will look at the new season only.

(Translated)

Ci sono un paio di modi per andare su di esso. Se, dopo la stagione, non si preoccupano del torneo file di quella stagione, si può semplicemente eliminare i file, e ricominciare con la stessa stagione. L'altra opzione sarebbe quella di creare una nuova stagione, e sono i tornei di nuovo essere elencati con la nuova stagione. Poi, si dovrà creare un filtro nella scheda stats in modo che si guarda la nuova stagione soltanto.
---