Author Topic: Can ANYONE give me a formula that works??????  (Read 2506 times)

Mr.Big Slick

• View Profile
Can ANYONE give me a formula that works??????
« on: August 08, 2006, 11:02:06 AM »
All I want to do is run a league that gives points from first place to last place for a league that plays 16 games...

Why is it so difficult to get this program to calculate points??

Does anyone know how to make this thing do that....rather than averages????

I am about ready to scrap this program and opt for something simple.....its a shame I like the features but I dont have time sit and wait for days on end to get a something as simple as points awarded to the players that play...

I NEED HELP......PLEEEEEEEAAASSSSEEE.....

TimDugan

• View Profile
    • The Oregon Poker Tour
Re: Can ANYONE give me a formula that works??????
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 11:37:55 AM »
All I want to do is run a league that gives points from first place to last place for a league that plays 16 games...

Why is it so difficult to get this program to calculate points??

Does anyone know how to make this thing do that....rather than averages????

I am about ready to scrap this program and opt for something simple.....its a shame I like the features but I dont have time sit and wait for days on end to get a something as simple as points awarded to the players that play...

I NEED HELP......PLEEEEEEEAAASSSSEEE.....

My goodness man, calm down.  The program does everything you're asking for.

The easiest way for me to tell what you're having problems with is for you to upload your tournament file to the board so I (and others) can check it.  So, just upload one (or all) of the saved tournament(s) and I'll be happy to figure out what's wrong, because trying to guess from your post is amazingly hard.  It could either be that you haven't properly set up the "Stats" page, that your formulas aren't correct, that you're doing something else that's making the program go nuts, etc.  It could be any number of things really.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2006, 11:40:25 AM »
You've contacted me via email and I offered my help, but now you are complaining (rather loudly) here and soliciting others for help, which is fine, but without ever taking advantage of my offer to help.  Why?

$lick_ghost

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2006, 12:16:37 PM »
n-r+1

gives you points based on how many people are playng per week.

20 people, 1st = 20, 2nd = 19, etc....