Author Topic: Purchased Software  (Read 2117 times)

Adz

• View Profile
Purchased Software
« on: September 16, 2008, 10:36:34 AM »
I purchased the software about 6 hours ago now and have still not recieved my product code? anyone know how long it takes cause it said max of 2 hours when i ordered??

Mike

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Purchased Software
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 11:10:59 AM »
I does not say "max of 2 hours" anywhere.  And you did not read any topics in this forum before you posted, or else you would have seen the sticky topic at the top of this forum about NOT posting about license keys.

badbeat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2008, 12:29:41 PM »
It does in fact say;-

Most license keys will be delivered the same day. However, please allow up to 72 hours for delivery.

Adz

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008, 10:39:48 AM »
Im sorry I must have missed read it, and no I didn't see the topic about not posting about license keys, maybe if I would have got a response from the email I contact then I wouldn't have had to.

I think thats a pretty rude reply really to someone who has just paid you $35 for your software, next time I wont bother.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2008, 11:31:10 AM »
The response to your email inquiring about your license key was the email I sent to you containing your license key.  No other response should have been necessary.

What you did by NOT reading the topic about license keys is to give other users and potential users the false impression that I was not fulfilling my obligation to send license keys within a specific timeframe, or possibly giving some the worse impression that I did not deliver a license key at all.  Forgive me for being terse, but I was attempting to do two things: (1) remove any false impressions you may have given others; and (2) point out that the forums are not the place to discuss license keys.  The alternative was to simply delete your post, but I try to avoid deleting forum posts whenever possible.