Author Topic: Stats tab - some suggestions  (Read 2554 times)

Bojan1983

• View Profile
Stats tab - some suggestions
« on: June 29, 2007, 04:24:23 PM »
You have a filter in stats tab that allows me to filter players, leagues and seasons... but not actual tournaments... what if I wanna see stats only for some particular tournaments? In my case I wanna export monthly stats for every month this year, but since i ve added some tournaments (that we played before TD) "manually" in last few days I cant use selection by date... (this could be also fixed if there was an option to change date&time of tournament, is there?)

Also, i would like to suggest adding option to select the default column for stats to be sorted by. (for example by pts, score or total take, who looks at stats sorted by name?)
I know thats just 2 click with a mouse, but it would make TD even better.
Proud owner of TD licence :)

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Stats tab - some suggestions
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2007, 07:21:10 PM »
The option to choose specific tournaments for the filter is on the list, just hasn't been added yet...

Bojan1983

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2007, 04:35:12 AM »
excellent,

and one more thing...

average number of players...  That would be cool to know...

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2007, 10:12:39 AM »
The "Avg" value at the bottom of the "Buy-ins" column.  Number of buy-ins = number of players.

Bojan1983

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2007, 04:56:11 AM »
hmmm that would be average number of buyins of a player...  which is "total number of buyins" / "total number of players"

I was talking about average number of a players for a tournament... which would be "total number of buyins" / "total number of tournaments"...

right?

edit:  average pot per tournament would be also interesting...  ("total number of buyin" + "total number of rebuy")  /  "total number of tournaments"
« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 06:48:51 AM by Bojan1983 »

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2007, 05:45:07 PM »
Sorry, you're right, guess I wasn't thinking.

The problem here is that the Stats are displayed on a per-player basis, not on a per-tournament basis.  So they wouldn't really fit into the "stats table", as displayed on the screen.

But I will see about adding this perhaps to the Info dialog or somewhere else where appropriate.