Author Topic: Help With Prizes PLEASE  (Read 998 times)

ZeroTime

• View Profile
Help With Prizes PLEASE
« on: May 15, 2010, 08:28:17 AM »
I am setting up TD for a charity tournament and have 5 x $25 on-line tournament tokens to be awarded to the top 5 finishers in addition to the prize fund.
How can I display these on the screen along with the prize money payouts.
I.E. 1st Place: £xx.xx plus $25 Token, 2nd Place: £xx.xx plus $25 Token etc

I will also be running tournaments later in the year where the winner will be awarded a seat in to a bigger live tournament.
The payout could be either:-
1. All the money collected is paid out and additional seats awarded to the top 2 or three
2. X amount of the money collected is awarded as seats for the top 2 or 3 and the remainder is paid as cash prizes to 4th ,5th, etc.

Any help with this will be much appreciated.

Regards
Clive

Stuart Murray

• View Profile
Re: Help With Prizes PLEASE
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2010, 11:25:42 AM »
Hi Clive,

To my knowledge you can't have multiple prizes displayed as one single prize,

at the moment, I have cash prizes for say 1st - 10th then seats to National Finals for say the top 6.  This is displayed seperately on my prizes list,

I usually list the prizemoney first then the seats, then the high hand prize, and set-up the prizesorient token to run through the listed prizes in that order.

To set up a seat to another tournament you have to add it to the prizes and select non-monetary and enter SEAT etc.

To the best of my knowledge it is not possible to combine multiple items into one prize on the TD.  Hope this helps.

Regards
Stu
Stuart Murray