Author Topic: My Southwestern Theme Tournament Director  (Read 11300 times)

Viper

• View Profile
My Southwestern Theme Tournament Director
« on: November 22, 2010, 06:24:07 PM »
My entire theme of chips, poker table, and now Tournament Director is southwest. I built the table a few months ago and been having weekly games.  Here are some photos…

« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 06:33:50 PM by Viper »

TIMMER

• View Profile
Re: My Southwestern Theme Tournament Director
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2010, 08:48:45 PM »
Hey Viper   I got a old layout Background, With alittle ajustment  you might be able to use it if you like I'll post and i might be able to use your logo if you could post your background i can use it to, mines alittle dull

Viper

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2010, 11:15:49 AM »
Hey Viper   I got a old layout Background, With alittle ajustment  you might be able to use it if you like I'll post and i might be able to use your logo if you could post your background i can use it to, mines alittle dull

Timmer let me know when you capture the image so that I can remove it...

« Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 01:59:00 PM by Viper »

TIMMER

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2010, 12:24:26 PM »
this is 1280 x 800 just guessing on the size's                          Sorry i posted the wrong one its this one     let me know so i can remove    And i had this gun for something maybe  ( hit leader ) i had ( Kills )  i  think                     (((( let me know if you got the 2nd pic )))
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 10:29:24 AM by TIMMER »

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2010, 11:53:05 PM »
So I'm just curious what software you (were?) running your tournaments with (on the PC in the photo of your poker room)...   ;)

Viper

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2010, 11:11:19 AM »
So I'm just curious what software you (were?) running your tournaments with (on the PC in the photo of your poker room)...   ;)

That would be Poker Tournament Supervisor. It’s a work in progress much like Tournament Director. Each release improvements are made by suggestions made by users. The next release is supposed to keep a database of all users among other changes. One of the key features I like is that the software is link with the free Microsoft voice pack. This allows the changing of blinds to be announced at each round level with a voice stating the blinds and blind level and  breaks. Very easy software to use and understand. Not as complex and versatile as TD but the voice pack adds a nice touch. To run a tournament and not need all the whistles and bells it’s great. I can add my chip images as well. Where the chips are located this turns into a scrolling banner with what text the in users wants to apply. The banner kicks in every once in awhile then back to the chips. I use it on my laptop for quick pop up games. TD has found a home on my desktop computer for larger events.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 05:41:37 PM by Viper »

Viper

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2010, 11:44:42 AM »
this is 1280 x 800 just guessing on the size's                          Sorry i posted the wrong one its this one     let me know so i can remove    And i had this gun for something maybe  ( hit leader ) i had ( Kills )  i  think                     (((( let me know if you got the 2nd pic )))

Little to small for my needs. I have a 22 inch monitor I am using.... Plus I could not use them with the text in place.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 11:46:13 AM by Viper »

TIMMER

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2010, 02:57:04 PM »
Them that are posted aint the ones  I'll catch you on here and then post it.  Its 2200x1466 that should work   With out the texts lol

TIMMER

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2010, 07:56:09 PM »
2200x1466
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 08:02:39 PM by TIMMER »

Viper

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2010, 05:36:57 PM »
Another Southwest layout from a recently taken photo.