Author Topic: <statsinfo> in templates/StatsExport.html  (Read 1676 times)

KanedNUnable

• View Profile
<statsinfo> in templates/StatsExport.html
« on: May 28, 2012, 08:26:31 AM »
You can modify the template that is used to export the stats.  It is the templates/StatsExport.html file in the Data Store folder.  That way all exported stats files will include your changes.

Hi all (and hopefully Corey especially!),

I'm using this approach to customise my League Standings page (which is the exported html file displayed in an iframe of 'announcements') - but I notice in the markup of StatsExport.html that the second row of the header infotable contains a token called <statsinfo> - this always renders to nothing for me when I generate an export of stats.  I assume it's meant to give some or all of the data displayed on the Info popup of the Stats tab...?

I can't see any option or setting on the Stats tab that relates to including stats info on the export, can you tell me what I'm doing wrong please?  Why does it always come out blank in the generated html export file for me?  ???

Many thanks
Jamie

ps I have only run one tourney so far, but I wouldn't have thought that'd make a difference...?

KanedNUnable

• View Profile
Re: <statsinfo> in templates/StatsExport.html
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 08:57:06 AM »
Sorry I should've added, are there any more tokens I can use in this export template?  Is there a list somewhere I can check out please?

Thanks again
Jamie

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 10:06:12 PM »
I had to look this one up in the code.  It apparently will contain the field name when exporting from Single Field view mode.  When exporting from Normal view mode, it's empty (as you've noticed).

The answer to where you'll find the list of tokens that are included in the export is in the user manual included with the software (accessed via the Help tab, or by pressing F12, or by using the shortcut installed on your Start Menu).  But, as implied by my first sentence, this one is missing from the user manual.  I'll make sure I add it.

KanedNUnable

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2012, 08:03:09 AM »
Hey thanks for getting back to me Corey.  Sorry, I did do a search in the help tab, but I only searched for the token name and got no results - didn't think to search for the html filename, but I can see it now of course.  :-\

I will always be using Normal view mode so it sounds like this tag doesn't matter to me anyway, but thanks for the confirmation.  I thought it might contain something like a 'last updated/created date/time stamp' perhaps...

Cheers
Jamie