Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
I'll help if you still need it.
General Discussion / Re: RULING - Texas Hold'em
« Last post by DTHolder on July 14, 2018, 08:25:40 PM »
Per the Poker Tournament Directors association:

68:    Exposing  Cards  and  Proper  Folding
Exposing  cards  with  action  pending  may  result  in  a  penalty  but  not  a  dead  hand.  Any  penalty  begins  at  the  end  of  the  hand.  When  folding,  cards  should  be  pushed  forward  low  to  the  table,  not  deliberately  exposed  or  tossed  high  (“helicoptered”).  See  also  Rule  66
General Discussion / RULING - Texas Hold'em
« Last post by Kerry George DeVore on July 14, 2018, 08:00:57 PM »
There were 8 players. Blind was 100 200. Players 1 2 3 4 bet 200 each. Player 5 raised to 1000. Players 6 7 & 8 called the 1000. Player 1 went all in and showed his cards before anybody could respond. Should his (Player 1) hand be disqualified/folded for enticing other players to bet or not bet?
General Discussion / Re: BB Ante tournament
« Last post by stickyshed on July 13, 2018, 01:02:10 PM »
No idea, if you don't say how many players, or how long you want it to last!
Help Me / Re: TD3 freezing and giving random errors
« Last post by BrianKristiansen on July 12, 2018, 10:51:05 PM »
i need clarifikation on what this is:

"Windows 7 virtual machine"  ?

"suitable vitualisation software (I use VM Workstation)" ?
Beta Testing / Re: 3.5 Progress
« Last post by craigt78 on July 11, 2018, 08:29:00 PM »
Very exciting - eagerly awaiting the next release!  This program is the sh1t and it can only get better.  ;D
« Last post by Corey Cooper on July 10, 2018, 06:05:27 PM »
I was on vacation last week, but still made a bunch of progress:

- Languages now load properly.

- Added a hotkey and context menu for toggling full screen on the main window.

- Updated the off-screen check for the Settings window at startup.  Now the TD knows which displays are available and just moves the Settings window back on-screen if it's off-screen (if an extended display is no longer connected, for example).  This works for all windows now, and should work in real time.  That is, if you unplug a display on which the Settings window is currently displayed, you can close and re-open the Settings window using the ESC key and it will open on an actual display.  I think a future version will be able to detect a display change in real time and move any open windows, too.  But this is a good incremental improvement.

- Refactored the Game window context menu.  Now all player actions and screen selections are in sub-menus.  This makes the menu more compact and usable.

- Restyled the hotkeys dialog.

- Change the Game window update rate from twice a second to 10 times a second to see if this is feasible with new framework.  Didn't notice any change in CPU usage.  If this works out, it should reduce times when the clock seems to stay on the same time for longer than 1 second or where 1 second seems to last for a fraction of a second or get skipped entirely (the time is accurate, but the screen isn't updated enough).  Testing will bear this out, but it's very positive.

- Fixed drag-and-drop on the Tables tab.

- Basically fixed nearly the entire Rounds tab functionality.

- Fixed the column chooser/export dialogs common to most tabs.

- Got printing to work!  Printing now works without goofy header/footer that IE adds, printing can be done interactively or without intervention, "Auto Print" is no longer necessary, and selection of preferred printer is now possible.  There's also an option to print to PDF, since that is native to Chrome, which I can add later if there's interest.
General Discussion / Re: BB Ante tournament
« Last post by efdenny on July 10, 2018, 06:00:08 PM »
It's the same as any other ante tournament... you can use this: https://pokersoup.com/tool/blindStructureCalculator
« Last post by Corey Cooper on July 10, 2018, 05:49:59 PM »
is there a public beta to download?????

There will be, but it's not ready yet.

General Discussion / Re: Camera Track Added
« Last post by Corey Cooper on July 10, 2018, 05:49:01 PM »
That's awesome!  Thanks for the update!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10