Author Topic: Clock Size  (Read 1342 times)

Viper

• View Profile
Clock Size
« on: December 02, 2010, 11:46:04 PM »
Corey,

Currently my clock is sized to font size 175 but would like to go bigger. Once I go bigger though it causes the columns on either side to move side to side as the clock counts down due to the cell it is in. Is there away to place the clock as an overlay so that the clock can be bigger without affecting the cells within the columns?

jodybingo

• View Profile
    • Personal Web Site
Re: Clock Size
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2010, 11:04:17 AM »
Open up the column properties and set the size to a static amount. If you do not enter an amount for the size, TD will automatically resize it based on the size required for the other columns.

Viper

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2010, 03:17:44 PM »
Open up the column properties and set the size to a static amount. If you do not enter an amount for the size, TD will automatically resize it based on the size required for the other columns.

Where is column properties located. I found a number column buttons. Right or left click I do not see column properties... sorry.

jodybingo

• View Profile
    • Personal Web Site
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2010, 03:46:34 PM »
In the columns in your layout, right click inside a column and not on a cell. The will open up the column properties of that particular column

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2010, 10:05:54 PM »
There are several ways to accomplish this, but I think if you know the maximum width, in pixels, that the clock needs to be, you can just set the Width attribute in the clock cell to that value.  That should do it.