The Tournament Director
is the premier poker tournament management software package. You will not find a more professional, feature rich, easy to use tool for running your tournaments. With the Tournament Director, you can sit back and focus on playing in your tournaments instead of running them - the Tournament Director runs them for you.
The Tournament Director can be found just about everywhere tournaments are held, from home games to charity events to card rooms and casinos. Give your tournament the professional edge by using the Tournament Director to run it.
The Tournament Director includes a 30-day evaluation period, where you can try out all the features of the software for free! Download it and take it for a spin!
Some features of the Tournament Director:
- Runs limit, pot-limit, and no-limit games, and game changes during a tournament (first round is Texas Hold 'Em, second round is 7 Card Stud, etc)
- Calculates prizes for you
- Handles guaranteed pot, house contributions, formulas for awarding points, multiple rakes, player bounties
- Database stores players, leagues, and seasons
- Calculates statistics over multiple tournaments
- Schedule and prize suggestion tools
- Chip calculator
- Change anything while your tournament is running
- Export rounds, players, prizes, to various formats. Export the tournament results to HTML to share with your players
- Customizable hotkeys
- Save your rounds structure, prizes, layouts, chips, independently as templates for future tournaments
- Keep track of your poker league online for free! The Tournament Director exports directly to the following formats:
Largest Live Poker Database
A web based poker league management and statistics system.
Schedule and manage your home poker tournaments in the form of a poker league!
PokerDIY connects poker players & helps you find/organize poker games & manage your poker leagues online for FREE.
RankingHero is the social network that will rank and link the poker world!
- Highly customizable display
- Multiple screens that cycle at regular intervals or change based on what's happening in your tournament
- Choose from over 100 pieces of information to display to your players
- Add images and/or background images
- Display rotating banner advertisements
- Automatically seats and suggests movements to keep your tables balanced
- Handles tables of varying sizes
- Optionally allows you to specify the dealer button so player movements can be made with respect to the dealer
- Lock players in their seat so they will not be moved (great for player/dealers)
- Manual movements made especially easy - just click and drag players from seat to seat
- Let the TD handle all table consolidation, or specify the order you want your tables to collapse - it's up to you
- Manual rankings adjustments for when players don't inform you in a timely manner that they've busted out of the tournament
- Hand timer for when a slow player has to be put on the clock
- Tournament summary with breakdown of money in and out
- Configurable sound and visual alerts for just about anything that can (and does) happen during a tournament
- Extensive help built in
- Screen saver (colors are inverted periodically for displays that are susceptible to burn-in, such as plasma televisions)
- Much, much more...